Answer the following questions.
- Who are the only brothers of Abel named in the Bible?
- What did Jacob wear on his arms to trick his blind father Isaac into thinking Jacob was his brother Esau?
- To whom did God say, “I am who I am?”
- Complete the following verse. “The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge…”
- Fill in the blank: “Here is the ______ of God who takes away the sin of the world!”
- Who said, “Jesus, remember me when you come into your kingdom?”
- What question did Jesus ask Peter three times?
- Who looked after the coats of the men who stoned Stephen to death?
- Correct answer – 1 point
- Correct answer and citation – 2 points
- Correct answer and citation without using search engines – 3 points